Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Try and fail... but don't fail to try!



 Okay so as you know I'm testing this blog thing out.  I'm trying and that's the most important thing.  I started and I'm damn proud of myself for that!  If you've ever had the desire to try something new... DO IT!  What's the harm?  Life is short!  Do what you want!  Accomplish what you can!  Want something... go get it!  It's not gonna come to you if you don't put effort!  Who cares if you fail?  At least you learn and can move on to other greater things.  Maybe try a new thing and find a new passion you never knew you had!

I know it sounds silly and easy but we all need to be reminded and we all can use that extra push to get started.  Heck, it took me A LOT of pushes to start writing.  And here I am now pushing YOU!

This goes for anything... for me (besides this blog)... I know you guys are so interested in knowing... I'm determined to learn to hold handstand in the middle of the room and to learn handstand walks.  OMG so so so so so scary!  And let me tell you... I suck at it! LOL  I practiced on Saturday and fell A LOT!  But I fall and get up again and keep trying.  I won't get it if I don't try and I know that!  Determined little KHo is getting this damn handstand.  You watch.  Hopefully sooner than later I'll be writing about that and posting a video of me walking on my hands!  LOL It WILL happen! :) 

What are YOU going to try next??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment