Monday, April 22, 2013

My first blog... What am I doing?

So this is my first post on here!  I have been told a few times to start a blog but never got to it... mainly because I didn't know how and also because I was afraid no one would read it.  And here I am finally doing it... and well shit, at least I tried!  You can't get anywhere if you don't give it a shot, right?  So if you're reading this - THANK YOU!  My hopes are to spread my sunshiny positivity to the rest of the world.  I've started with my daily posts on Facebook and Instagram and have had so much great feedback that seriously, I love it!  If I can make someone smile, laugh, feel inspired, be motivated... well then I think I did something great!  Here's a start to something big.  I hope you follow along on my journey because I'd love to give you tips on being healthier, more successful, happier, etc.  KHo loves you!!!  Don't you forget that!

4 comments: